2008年6月12日木曜日

Funny






Hi, I am Hitomi. My first blog's title is funny :->
Do you often laugh recently? Laugh makes happy around the world!!!
Let's laugh happily!!!

This site is my favorite. I am sure that you can laugh and be healed by this site. This site shows cute animals pictures with sentences. For example, there is the picture of a dog wearing beautiful dress and putting big ribbon .
And, under the picture, you will be able to find this sentence. “Am I pretty enough for you to marry me?” It is so funny and cute isnt it??? You can find the others pictures like this. Enjoy!!! Click Here!!!


And, this site is categorized jokes, pictures, videos and games. It is OK that you laugh by jokes, pictures... Anything is OK!!! In this site, there is my favorite picture. It is a picture of a wedding cake, but it is not usually!!
The bride on the top of the cake pushed the groom over the top of tha cake.
The poor grooms blood attached to the cake. Do you think about this pitures name??? Do you have any idea??? It is “divorce cake” exactly. Have you ever seen “divorce cake” before??? Lets check it out!!! Click Here!!!


And then, this site has many manymany short jokes like Holiday jokes, Animal jokes, Bar jokes, and Kids jokes etc. To my surprise, there is also Blonde jokes. Whats the Blonde jokes!? Are you interested in this? Click Here!!!

0 件のコメント: